Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Quit Peeing in my closet!



I had a half case of Wolf .40 S&W and a half case of 9-mm in my hall closet. After chewing on the cardboard (see teethmarks) and the plastic, Lenny (left) and Squiggy decided the boxes made nice little ferret beds.




Why did they suddenly decide the smaller 9-mm box was the place to be? Ferret logic evades me. This pic was when I discovered the weasels had been saving themselves trips to the litter box. Arghh! Get the Lysol! Into the garbage can went two urine-soaked gun locks that they "give free" with gun purchases. Never did find a use for them.



One ferret, ready for shipping!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004