Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Vote for the Oil Whore!

I'm pretty much a centrist across the spectrum except on two issues which I think are entwined: national security and the 2nd Amendment. If Joe Lieberman were the Donkey Party nominee, I'd spend more than the current nanosecond in deciding my vote. As it is, I can overlook some of GWB's failings because his opponent is not only incredibly feeble on both of my issues, he's the freaking AntiChrist to American veterans of the Vietnam Conflict (of which my Dad was one). Some of my likeminded blogger brethren are getting hatemail for their views.

Harvey at Bad Example was asked by a raving moonbat:
If you are a real man, you would answer me about why you would vote for an oil whore like bush.
Head on over for his answer.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger hondo said…

    no hate mail from me, i respect anyone's (bad) decision to vote for GW. if you want a president that can't even speak formal english, (even though he supposedly made it through yale) then that is your descision, go for it. If you want to vote for someone who has to include the word "war" in every 'program'like the "warriors for compassion" then that foolish decision is yours to make. what the hell is a warrior for compassion? couldn't he have called it a "Compassionate Group" the man thinks only of war, maybe moreso than our supposed enemy, Saddam and Osama. When people say, "Well, GW isn't the best public speaker but..." but what? isn't the best? he flat out sucks at it. I would like a president who knows what a double negative is, (I'v heard GW use them on several occasions) i don't mind the good ol' boys, just not in the office of president, i prefer them fixing the wax ring on my toilet :) happy elections

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger hondo said…

    nice blog btw :) like the cowboy picture.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Harvey said…

    Hondo - Just an observation, but don't you find it a touch ironic that you're criticizing Bush's public speaking prowess when you, yourself, do not appear to be well-versed in the proper usage of the "Shift" key?

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger impletqueen said…

    cheesecake's on me, CB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004