Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Howdy!

Here I am, sittin' around the mesquite campfire with my laptop and a frosty cup of rum and diet coke, watching the purple Sonoran sky fade to purpler. Oh, the blessed solitude in my little corner of the Blogosphere! But wait! Is that a coyote in bushes? No, it's some other critter, blogging at Cactus Road. Looks like he started his blog at the same time I did, but he's got lots more bells and whistles...and ads! You mean, I could make money doing this? I'll have to look into that. Don't think he's seen me yet...gonna clear my throat behind this rock so's I don't startle him. He's probably armed. Sounds absolutely Republican--could be one o' them Libertarians, not that there's anything wrong with that....

Hat tip to The Royal Flush, another fine blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Business Services said…

    Howdy Cowboy Blob! It's great to visit a fellow Arizonan in the Blogosphere.

    Hmmm...we're about the same age, hermits, started blogs about the same time, enjoy a good laugh, love Bladerunner and recognize the character of George W. Bush. Any chance one of us is a love child born on a long trail ride?

    Thanks for the "Ahem!"

    Cheers,
    Bill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004