Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 22, 2004

"Mekong Delta Blues"

Johnny Cash is having a zombie brainlock moment; he doesn't know whether to spin in his grave or render a supernatural belly laugh. When it comes to political heavy lifting, I get my analysis from Captain's Quarters, and so should you. He's got a link to an MPEG from "Sons of the Blogosphere" turning the Man in Black's Folsum Prison Blues into a parody of Kerry's miserable excuse for a campaign.

I hear that swiftboat comin', it's comin' 'round the bend, I ain't had my head above the railing since I don't know when

I'm stuck in the Mekong Delta,and time keeps draggin' on
But that Purple Heart collection is gonna get me home


Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004