Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Good, the Bad, the Waffler

I prefer to ride alone.

But if I wouldn't run George W. Bush off if I was riding into Bad Country. In fact, I'd be honored to have the man watch my back in any seedy shantytown in the Third World.

He's got steel in his backbone, and a steady gunhand, even when things are gonna get Ugly. And though I don't take much to churchfolk, the good man's faith in a Higher Being has seen him through tough scrapes that would have broken a lesser man.

Now...that Kerry fellow...he just plain creeps me out.

I rode with a fellow like him once. Tuco would sell his brother for a bag of pesos and a bottle of whiskey, just like Kerry sold his Brothers for a Lefty political career. Now, if I was George, I'd make a noose out of Kerry's lies, flip-flops, and moonbattery...string it over a tree limb, and tighten it around that low-life's neck. Then, I'd stand him up on his extremely rickety credibility and ride off with the 2004 Presidency in my saddlebags.

Just as a I ride to the crest of the hill, the "gentlemanly" thing to do would be to shoot the rope.

But seein' as how this has been a vicious campaign, with lots of shots fired, and ya know...I don't really remember if I've reloaded since the last fight. Wonder if the punk'll feel lucky....

My entry in the Truth Laid Bear Blogburst: Heroes for Bush.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger BillyBudd said…

    Was it six shots or only five? Don't be so hard on Johhny he did go geese hunting in Ohio yesterday. Great entry for TLLB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004