Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Expen$ive Kerry$

Countertop at the Countertop Chronicles makes a point I hadn't thought of. If John Faceofahorse Kerry gets elected, we (the taxpaying public) are going to have to pay for Secret Service protection for every one of his residences! And tell me he won't raise taxes...he'll have to!

Update: Snopes debunks this as false! I stand corrected...maybe that's why I hadn't thought of it before! Don't worry, Countertop, I'll still read ya! Thanks to Mike D. for the correction!

Update update: Countertop is turning a mean eye towards Snopes to see they they may have vaulted the mako.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Countertop said…

    Ooops. I'll post an update tonite, though after reading the snopes entry, I may also end up Snoping a bit of Snopes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004