Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Sure, She's a Hollywood Moonbat....


I haven't watched a whole China Beach episode with the sound on, but I thought Dana Delany was the highlight of Tombstone. Once fan sites started collecting Dana pics, they got my traffic. My favorite site even has wallpaper p-shopped from some of her best poses. They have one of the photo above, but they mirror-imaged it and painstakingly reprinted her nametape on the right...but they left the US Army tape backwards. Even so, it's on my wallpaper background now. Every time it see it, I have to fight the urge to chew her out for sloppy wear of the uniform. "Button up or take it off!" Hey, that's good advice even today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004