Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Dear Guardian

Dear Guardian Unlimited,

First, you try to influence our Presidential election with a letter-writing campaign, now you're calling for the assassination of our President? Charlie Brooker is a toddler snacking from his own diaper. Asshats like him remind us that although your country might be our best friend in the world, Britain is gradually sinking into the moonbat fever swamps. You really need to close off that Chunnel, the fumes from France are going to your heads.

Sincerely,
[my name]
A Citizen, Not a Subject
Tucson, Arizona, USA

Update: I didn't ask for an apology or retraction, since I think they're incapable of doing the right thing. To give them a piece of your mind, write to reader@guardian.co.uk

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger BillyBudd said…

    "Throughout the debate, John Kerry, for his part, looks and sounds a bit like a haunted tree. But at least he's not a lying, sniggering, drink-driving, selfish, reckless, ignorant, dangerous, backward, drooling, twitching, blinking, mouse-faced little cheat. And besides, in a fight between a tree and a bush, I know who I'd favour."
    If that ain't enough to get you knickers knotted! Sad thing is I like the limeys, we beat their ass twice and saved their ass twice and most of fish and chippers still like us. They don't see the fake fandango phony that Kerry is. God Bless Tony Blair!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004