Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Keeping Busy This Weekend

I was once on a friend's shoot and their friend didn't know me or the other film-makers, but she told me she thought we were a bunch of trouble-makers with a camera until she saw me with the boom/mic, headset, and recorder.

Much like Artillery, a professional location audio crew "brings dignity to what would other wise be just a vulgar brawl."








I also brought props, special F/X make-up, and a truck full of bountiful odd-and-ends.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    There is just something about the red-eye that convinces me he was still alive when the pic was taken. Do real corpses show red-eye in their photos?

    Nice gore!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004