Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Fine Filipino Engineering...Maybe

Remember the problem I had with the Simmons shotgun scope I had mounted on my POF-Master AR?

A similar problem recently arose with my much more-expensive Vortex PST scope (mine's on the bottom). Vortex turned my return around in less than a week with a fix or replacement. I'll miss the practice match waiting for delivery, but at least I'll have time to remount it and re-sight it before the Superstition 3-Gun later in the month. I was prepared to switch the Simmons over to the Thumper, but I'm glad that's not necessary. I really like the scope and hope that problem was just a fluke.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I wish Kel-Tec would turn around my return that quickly. I sent 'em a flawed barrel out of my new PMR-30 (it had a serious machining flaw) via Red Label UPS, and they are but dallying, even after acknowledging the flaw.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004