Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mr. DeMille, I'm Ready for My Close-up


I had as much fun on the still photography shoot for "Top Shot Audition" as I did for the video.

Actually even more so, because under the hot movie lights I used instead of flash, we had to fortify ourselves with frosty rum drinks*. On the movie shoot, it was too early in the morning for anything other than the stunt beer, though we would enjoy some tasty Maker's Mark once the sun was well over the yard arm.

I want to get some movies posters made, if only because Jon's family and friends think they're so kick-ass.

I'll premiere TSA (unfortunate initials, huh?) at the November First Friday Shorts at the Loft.

*Very much frost, very little rum.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004