Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Top Shot Audition



Based on a true story? Naaaw. Well, it is a true story in that it's a parody and Jon doesn't harbor any resentment over his rejected real-life audition. We'll see how it plays at the November First Friday Shorts.

Shot on a Flip HD camera with no off-camera mics involved, it's chintzy on purpose. Two of the older shots were actually taken on an old Canon PowerShot.

Before anybody sh*ts their pants over any perceived firearms safety violations, I advise the viewer that Jon and I confirmed the unloaded state of each firearm every time it was handled (Jon practices perfect trigger discipline even with AirSoft guns).

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Jon said…

    That was pretty funny CB. I think you did a great job, especially with the tools at hand such as my "great" acting skills. The film made me both laugh and feel relieved. Relieved because now I will never have to run for public office since there's no way I could ever be vetted with this skeleton in my closet. On a more serious note, I was impressed with your creativity with the still photos. Hope you win some laughs at the Friday Films in Tucson. I know there will be a bunch of laughs today at work at my expense. Take care, yer buddy Jon

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Fits said…

    Wow. Now I want a Flip. Especially at the prices you can glom one for now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004