Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Not Jesus

He wouldn't have so much gray.

In my Illustration Technique class, after the instructor had given us an assignment to complete a three-part "triptych" self-portrait, he pitched a fit when a class member mentioned he could use for one of them the self-portrait the Adobe Illustrator instructor had already assigned.

Since I'd put it off for so long, I hadn't even started mine, so I wonder whether my Illustrator professor will be so pissy if I re-purpose this thing I whipped up this morning... after I scribbled out a self-portrait in graphite too. Of course, it took him hours to tear himself away from all the pretty girls in class to tell me it needed more work.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous RD said…

    Why do I keep picturing Jedi robes??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004