Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meet Spenser


I jaunted up to Phoenix this weekend to blow off my homework and hang out at Jon's and was surprised to see an addition to his family, Spenser (aka Tiny Pickle).

Spenser is a recovering canine parvovirus patient, so he'll fill out as he gets better. His feet are at least as big as Brodie's; Jon estimates he'll be bigger than The Uranium Dog (he's that dense). I've noticed Brodie is much less of an attention hound now that he's got a little buddy following him around.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Fits said…

    Is that a Dane pup? For years I had them but they just don't live long enough and its a heart breaker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004