Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Do You Have a Gun?

With eyes freshly dilated from the optometrist, I didn't expect that line of questioning from the lady at the glasses shop.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you have a gun? Please, shoot me!"

Oh, I get it... you're having a bad day -- probably why I had to wait so long to get served. Still, a weird thing to ask a total stranger. On a Air Force Base where I'm forbidden to pack heat.

I couldn't resist checking out the nearby BX Gun Shop afterward.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Our BX here at Cannon is about to have a gun shop installed, we are told. Oooooo, DISCOUNTS!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Don't bet your paycheck on discounts. At our BX, they seem to be discounted to off-base purchase price + half/tax.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004