Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced, unaltered pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night. Or not.

WINNER!

Desert Cat of Desert Cat's Musings wins AGAIN with:

BAG Day! One for me, one for junior (we want to get him started early).


Other Contests:

Support Your Local Gunfighter (I won here last week!)
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT’s Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Bodrie said…

    Would you like to explain to me again just what a "muffin top" is?

    Bodrie

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Gunmart said…

    Worst SHOT Show booth babe evah!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Thomas said…

    Looks like some one got told a story about firing blanks......

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    I'm laughing 'cause you WILL share my labor pains.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    BAG Day! One for me, one for junior (we want to get him started early).

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Looks like she knows her big guns.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous AZMARK said…

    Sadly, for obvious reasons, Becky is limited to the firearms for Saturday night fun.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    If you know what's good for you you'll drop what you're doing to get me ice cream, pizza, chocolate chip cookies and fried chicken... with extra sides!!!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Planned Parenthood's worst nightmare.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    RUN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004