Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BAG Day Looms

Buy a loom for BAG Day if you need a handmade blanket (and don't believe Happiness is a Warm Gun).

The IRS is holding onto my refund as if it was real money, so I'll probably wait until BAG Day proper to make an impulse buy... or not. I've already got the Big Thumper in line at the gunsmith for a new noise-maker and once she gets home, she gets new glasses (constituting the BAG Day purchase if I don't get a firearm this week).

To tell you the truth, I'm not really jonesing for a new gat. Unless it's a Tommy Gun .45 ACP carbine. Might as well be the SBR version, while I'm wishing. Or a suppressed 9-mm SBR upper for the AR lower I haven't built yet.

In the end, I'll probably blow it on movie production hardware.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    It looks like I may finally be able to swing my zombie gun--probably not for BAG day but possibly later this month or next.

    That lavender-haired cutie in front appears to be holding something like it--a Saiga 12 w. pistol grip.

    Turing word: "arcat". Nope.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger davidc said…

    Happiness is a warm gungirl !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004