Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Say Ello to My Leetle Frien, Comrade



Been playing with AfterEffects again... instead of studying or finishing up my real AfterEffects homework. It would look a lot better with a real actor, since the camera shake was too hard to chase with the stand-in Beloved Leader -- but then I'd have to use a fake Uzi... and add a big Hollywood muzzle flash that never appears in bright daylight in real life. I ought to take it to a night shoot somewhere just to see if there's any flash at all. You know, as a rule, all Hollywood gunfire is faked, right? Ever see Stallone with foamies in his ears? That's also why the cliched Hollywood gun shoots forever, because showing a close-up realistic re-load is a pain in the production ass for the armorer and slows down the action anyway.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004