Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Prize Table For Me

After my trip to the Dairy Queen, I was denied a trip to the Match prize table, but I still had hope of bringing home a goody. I had purchased five raffle tickets, four of which went towards this fine LaRue Tactical .308 rifle.





The other ticket went towards this Patriot Ordnance gas-piston .223 bang-stick. I add my appreciation with the rest of the shooters for the generosity of these great match sponsors!



Well, I didn't win either raffle rifle, but I had a chance Saturday night for some gunny goodies. Sadly, someone else went home with the Remington 870, FNH pistol, and matching Sun Devil upper and lower AR. Still, my banquet ticket got drawn relatively early, so I picked up this Dillon Precision shooting mat, worth a bit more than the price of my dinner!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    The raffle table was *unbelievable* this year. The Larue was the class of the bunch, but that POF gave it a run for it's money. And that Browning shotgun has "quail" written all over it.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Remington 700 Shooter said…

    Good luck next time! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004