Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Big Red One

Not the Army's 1st Division... The Lamborghini of Video Cameras, the RED One. Tuesday, the Professor announced the "above line" personnel and crew placements for our little Advanced Cinematography production company... and I got what I wanted -- Camera Operator! I'm really stoked, because the school is renting a RED One camera and I get to receive training on it, plus operate it during two, possibly three, productions!

My other two choices were Casting Director and Script Supervisor. I'll probably take this class again just for the experience, so I can try other positions then.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Joanie said…

    Awfully cool. I'm thinking you'll have a very good time.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous C Sherman said…

    But if you get the Casting Director job, won't you have to buy a couch?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004