Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

NRA Convention: Day 2 (Opening Day)

Besides over 60,000 citizen patriots flooding the Convention Center, I saw Medal of Honor recipient Sammy L. Davis, actor R. Lee Ermy, champion shooter Todd Jarrett, FNC reporter William Lajuness, outdoor writer Jim Zumbo, news crews from CNBC and Reuters, and over a dozen GunBloggers covering the Convention with Press credentials.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous flashman said…

    Thanks for letting us see the show. It's ALMOST as good as being there. Background music was certainly calming. Like Vangelis on seconal. I almost broke into a chorus of "Will Ye No Come Back Again." : )

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Sorry about the music. I used YouTube's AudioSwap to free myself of copyright hassles. Rotsa Ruck finding anything good that lasts 8:41.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004