Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trip Report

Not much to complain about, really! The biggest construction slowdown was west-bound I-10 in NM, and I hit that at the right time of night. I beat all the inclement weather I saw forecast for the route; my only real challenge was getting the Ranger up Mom's plowed-but-still-snowy driveway.

Things to do differently? On my next half-dozen Super Eclectic Road Trip MP3 CDs, I'll limit the Min Hae-kyong additions to her first collection (the listenable one). And eliminate repeats by re-burning all the stuff that didn't use the on-line database on my first try. And not so many show tunes. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004