Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Got a caption or photoshop for this photo of Lil Bro? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your obsolete body armor!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Sunday Night (I hit the road Monday a.m.).

Winner!

Maggie Mama with:
In his next life Lil Bro wants to be The Dark Knight.

Please send me some Blog Ad info!

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Lil' Bro shows the reason behind the slogan, "Yes ladies, he's single!"

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    I see London, I see France, I see CB's Underpants.

    Ok I know, but thats all I have. Photoshop maybe later.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    After all, what is reality anyway?

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    A not so Junior Birdman

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is what you get when you drink rum with 5-year-old diet coke!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lil Bro practices the MSM's secret "yO yO momma O-bama" greeting in preparation for Inauguration Day.

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Damn, I am Fuc%% up.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger The Old Man said…

    "After I left the seminary, I was leader of the Junior Birdman Aerie #1369."

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's wearing virtual glasses, but his eyes are closed... perhaps he's looking at a virtual world...

    I wonder what he sees... maybe an all-you-can-eat nachos buffet. Mmm...

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    "And exactly WHY is it we do this silly thing with the fingers?"

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Maggie Mama said…

    In his next life Lil Bro wants to be The Dark Knight.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the win ... I just played into "sibling rivalry".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004