Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mission Complete


Made it back to the Land of Starshine just before midnight. Everything went rather smoothly except my credit card cut out on me (again) halfway across the country. It seems they were alarmed that somebody was taking the same path I take twice a year and was actually heading back to my home address! Oh n0es!!!

I'm sorry that the weather cut short some of the side trips I had in mind. There's always this summer....

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Home on the Range said…

    Sorry I missed seeing you out here. This was NOT the road to travel through those days, that was for sure. This summer we'll hit the range on your way through and catch up.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger freddyboomboom said…

    If you call them and let them know you're going on a road trip, they won't freak out so much...

    Did that when we went to Eurobastardland and didn't have any troubles with the credit cards...

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger closed said…

    I'm getting to the point where I just use cash only and be done with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004