Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sign of the Barackolypse

Box o' Gun 2, meet BoG3.

I know, I promised I wouldn't do any more detent-spring-chasing stripped lower projects, but funds were low and the urgency to buy something was high. And I've got something eviiiiil planned for BoG3: why get a finished receiver when I'll just have to take it apart to change out the hammer? I can smell what Barack is cookin'. This build is going to result in at least one ATF tax stamp.

BoG2 might not get it's own upper for quite a while.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Mike W. said…

    I hate you. I can't even get tax-stamp stuff here in DE. It's all illegal per state law.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004