Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Blanked at the Gun Show

Didn't get squat. The Rock River Arms upper I've been waffling over went up 20 bucks. Saw some nice AKs there, plus a "Golani" Galil that looked tempting. Didn't even look at ammo this time. I guess I'll just have to satisfy my gunny avarice through the Cheaper Than Dirt catalog.

This was a good deal: three gently used 32-round Uzi mags in a German canvas pouch for 30 bucks plus shipping. It came with a carrying strap, but I'm going to see if I can attach it to the chest rig I've got coming. Yes, ACTS is turning me into a gear whore. I'm not so tactical that I eat OODA Loops for breakfast, however.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bought three myself!

    If you know how to thread the straps, let me know. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004