Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mailing it in

When my Computer Graphics instructor declared his ignorance of and antipathy for the slated Adobe Illustrator tool, my enthusiasm for the course diminished, naturally. At least he taught us the basics of logo design, which is our next graded project. Similar to our Photoshop projects, our Illustrator work must re-design the logos or illustrations of a "Green" company, since I suspect our instructor is a crystal-carryin', tree-huggin', patchouli-wearin' hippie of the First Order. I actually have a couple logo designs made up for Four Seasons Windpower, LLC, but I won't post 'em here, 'cuz I'm afraid they'll steal the far superior design. But I made sure my hippy instructor'll like them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004