Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Uncle Sam's Fiscal New Year, that is!

In October, I'm tempted to drive the ragtop to school every day, instead of just Wednesdays. In another month, I can even turn off the home a/c. I've already stopped slathering on the sunscreen and sure appreciate the end of the monsoons here.

In Computer Graphics today, we got our Photoshops critiqued and moved on to Adobe Illustrator. It's a whole new month.

In Tucson, it's okay to wear white pants after Labor Day. I'm now making the transition from garish, buttoned, short-sleeved shirts to black polo shirts (usually with a "homeland defense company" logo on it). Today, Para-Ordnance started the rotation.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004