Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Like Thursdays!

Can ya tell I'm excited to be back in School? Tuesday night, my eyes slammed wide open at 11 pm and pretty much stayed that way through my first class and the drive home Wednesday. I was too nervous for breakfast and I slept through lunch (no more than two hours); I kept dinner modest and reasonably healthy. Maybe I can make anorexia work for me!

This morning: BANG! Wide awake at 2 am! I tossed and turned for a few hours, then nuked a cup of tea and posted the caption contest. With all this extra time and energy, I decided to exploit the cooler temps and take a long walk. That felt good! After a shower, I rechecked my class schedule and re-realized that today's the only day that starts at 9:10 instead of 7:40 am. Score! Time to sip decaf and surf the morning blogs!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    You and my son would do well as roommates. He likes getting up early and being all smiles for school.

    DG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004