Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

Good thing I reconsidered wearing shorts... the a/c was brisk inside the computer lab.

Arghh! We're using Macs.

Yayy! Some pretty ladies in the class!

Arghh! The instructor wants us to buy a book they didn't tell us about.

The class is basically a dog-and-pony show for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I'm gonna have to time my 30-day trial downloads so they don't expire right when I need them. Now to download some tutorials... at dial-up speed, this is gonna take a while. Arrghh!

Update: Just upgraded to Earthlink DSL... which will probably suck due to my geographic location but ought to be less of a hassle for me than getting cable access (I got Dish Network).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    C'mon Blob, its past time to get out of that dial-up mode! There's so much more to the intertubes that will be available if you get a fat pipe.

    As for the pretty women in class, make some friends and study partners- good stuff!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think hooking up with one of the pretty girls in your class, who also happens to have high-speed internet would be an excellent coup on your part.

    On another note, I'll see you sometime Saturday afternoon. Steel Panthers, rum and coke, 3-gun match the next day. That's my plan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004