Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced picture (I hope it's not AP)? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your that case of ping-pong balls you're trying to sell!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Good entries this week, but Lil Bro takes it with: "L-R: The number 1 and 2 reasons why NY hookers stay gainfully employed."

Other Contests

Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Public Pondering
Right Pundits
First In!
Wizbang
Support Your Local Gunfighter: (First Place last week!)

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    (I'll have to pshop later, if the wife permits me to leave tiller duty...but I've already done a Spitzer, with a Kristen attached)

    Hillary: "He could've funneled me that $1K per hour, I would've swallowed that. Now I have to spitz!"

    (BTW, happy Steak and BJ day!)

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Clinton: "What's the difference between you and President Bush?"

    Spitzer: "I don't know. What?"

    Clinton: "One is a war monger, and one is a whore monger."

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    (Hillary) Dumbass.....He only had to pay me $20

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "... and she's a hell of a lot cheaper than Kristin... Oh... Yeah..."

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    L-R: The number 1 and 2 reasons why NY hookers stay gainfully employed.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spitzer: Nobody out there knows where I have my finger--hehehehehehehe.

    Hillary: WaHoo! I know where your finger is--you do that much better than Bill!

    Anonymous chick in back: Dude! You're sick, I can see that shit!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    "Do I suck or Spitz"
    The whole sorry saga here.
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2008/03/ps-time-again.html.
    =====
    As I said I will never ever comment here again, I have to say that the word verification is "fruua" meaning "vrou" or "wife" in congolese, so I hope you will except this.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Robert said…

    1) "Hah! This one would have to pay me!"

    2) "Stop laughin' ugly, it was Bill that told me how good these girls are."

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Back. Late.

    It's worth it.

    ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004