Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another for the BlogRoll

"Grandpa," the blogger from Old Soldier, was this blog's 250,000th visitor a few weeks ago. He would have been on the blog-roll at lot sooner if I could have associated his visit with his blog via the referral log... but it's all good now.

Grandpa's a Vietnam-era USAF veteran, law enforcement-type, one each. We can always use more LE-types around the Saloon, 'cuz Marshal Earp gets kinda distracted, ya know?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks You for this. Damn I'm good looking. Hmmm

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    I'm sorry, what were you saying? I saw a shiny penny and forgot where I was. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004