Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Prescient Laziness

On inspection of the bays at the range, the match for today 12/2/07 has been
canceled. We are unable to drive into the bays to setup the stages and
standing water at the berms present a safety hazard. See you in January.
This would have come too late to prevent a wasted 2-hour drive for me, but at oh-dark-thirty I'd already decided to lounge around in my jammies and put on a pot of real coffee today. Now I've got eight loaded Uzi magazines in my range box... I think I'll download them through the muzzle after next Saturday's ACTS match. Maybe the MD will let me run through a stage or two with it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004