Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

My E-Buddy Evan just got his Citizenship upgraded(?) from Kiwi to Aussie! Got a caption or photoshop for his picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! And give Evan and the Gang a good laugh too! Show no mercy...he's heard all the sheep jokes....

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old All-Blacks memorabilia!

Judging begins Monday PM

Winner!

Wyatt Earp
said:

"After rebounding from the drug abuse and sexual addictions common amongst child stars, Howdy Doody finally earns his G.E.D."

Hopefully, my next week's contest won't be so lame.

Other Contests:


Wyatt Earp (SYLG) (I stole these links from Wyatt)
Bullwinkle Blog
Deathlok
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits
Rodney Dill
RT
Wizbang

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    And the winner of the "My Little Garden" contest is. . . .

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In a surprise move Dale Earnhardt, Jr. tears up his Hendrick contract in favor of driving an ambulance for sick koala rescue mission.
    (Squint it works)

    or

    With that tie you get a free bowl of soup.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    After rebounding from the drug abuse and sexual addictions common amongst child stars, Howdy Doody finally earns his G.E.D.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "...and I stayed inside the lines on every picture."

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    I got all "A's"...now can I get in?

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Whoo hoo! I'll take it! Thanks!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004