Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hurray for Mexicans!

Uh, I mean ethnic Sonorans.... I've had handbills for a few landscaping companies sitting on my counter for the past month, but who knows how long it would have taken me to pull the trigger on that. Enter Marco and and his truckload of amigos (and one amiga) who smartly drove up to the neighborhood's worst-looking front yard in the middle of Yard Nazi Inspection season and offered a free estimate.

Yeah, I know I paid too much, but I was glad to get rid of the jungle in the back yard without having to dope up on Benadryl afterwards. Maybe I'll spend more time back there in the coming months now that I've fixed up the grill.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Doing jobs you just can't get Cowboy Blob to do ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004