Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pistol-Caliber Crappiness

Jon kicked my ass in Pistol Caliber Carbine, naturally. No video because we were the last two left on the range for three of the stages; not gonna waste your time on the one stage we did film... it was interrupted by a catastrophic bad jam* that took more brains (Braaaaainsssss!) and muscles than mine to clear. (*Update: I now know what "catastrophic" really is.)

The Rock River conversion gun is a fun, accurate little toy, but I won't be taking it to next month's ACTS match as I'd planned. Something about having a round get stuck back in the receiver really degrades my trust in the weapon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004