Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Cactus Halloween: Bad Candy

MINIMUM ROUNDS: 36 (26 CARBINE AND 10 PISTOL)

TARGETS:
SIXTEEN (16) USPSA PAPER TARGETS AND FOUR (4) HEAD AND SHOULDER PLATES

START POSITION: STANDING BEHIND CONE “A,” WEARING “STAGE” EYE PROTECTION AND HOLDING THE CANDY BOWL, STRONG HAND IN BOWL AS IF SAMPLING THE CANDY. CARBINE IS LOADED, WITH SAFETY ON AT TABLE “B,” PISTOL IS LOADED IN HOLSTER.

PROCEDURE:
ON SIGNAL, MOVE TO BOX “B” AND ENGAGE TARGETS T1 - T4, R1, AND P1 – P4 WITH CARBINE. THEN MOVE TO TABLE “C” AND ENGAGE TARGETS T5 – T7 AND R2 – R4 WITH CARBINE. SAFELY GROUND CARBINE ON TABLE “C” AND MOVE TO BOX “D” AND ENGAGE TARGETS T8 – T12 WITH PISTOL. PAPER REQUIRES TWO HITS TO NEUTRALIZE AND ALL STEEL MUST FALL.

Sorry for all the caps...I c&p'd this out of the PowerPoint file that Jon used to publish the match. I'm too lazy to retype it all. I was almost too lazy to shoot the pistol portion since I had so much fun shooting the rifle. The smutzed up eye protection had dripping "blood" painted on the upper half of the lenses and was "effective" enough to induce me to miss twice. I creamed that 100-yard steel, though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004