Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your American Idol audition tapes!

Judging begins Monday PM

Winner !

Great Blue Whale with:

"Seven years, three months and two days until I retire. Seven years, three months and two days until I retire."

Other Contests

Right Pundits (First Place last week!)
Wyatt Earp
Gone Rick Motel
Rodney Dill
WILLisms
Bullwinkle Blog
Mister Bagel
Public Pondering

Labels:

16 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Officer: "Damn, woman!"

    Buffalo Bill: "Officer, can you tell me where Agent Starling is stationed?"

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "You have that concealed weapon WHERE?"

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Cop: "This is a bust!"
    highheels: "You're tellin' me?"

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Elton John wants his shoes back."

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Nice shoes...do they make 'em with goldfish in the heels?

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo bitch, give me back my nightstick. Where did you hide it so quick?

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cop thinking..how come my thong like that makes my ass look fat?

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cop: You know, I think those heels are about my size...

    Heels: Honey, a thimble is "your size"...

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Hey, I used a part of that pic...

     
  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    Cop: So tell me - where do you hide your manly bits?

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger GreatBlueWhale said…

    Seven years, three months and two days until I retire. Seven years, three months and two days until I retire.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kevin said…

    "That a MAN, baby!"

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Hi Blob
    My entry here

    http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=26231529&postID=2013209254619961254

    Cheers

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger CW said…

    1. Yeah, you got back and legs for a guy.

    2. You really take to undercover, Johnson. Hide your pistol in your shoes or your hat?

    3. If I click my heels together three times, their rockets will take me back to Kansas.

    4. I wonder if the department will start issuing those shoes.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    "Excuse Me. Can I see what's in the trunk?"

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger GreatBlueWhale said…

    Well, I'm quite surprised and pleased. Thx for the ad. Really enjoy the match videos. Arthritis in the knees doesn't let me move around much any more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004