Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 24, 2007

September Multi-Gun Fun

Lots more long-gunners showed up this month and I actually beat Jon in Carbine! Although Jon's sibling-rivalry-fueled fast-but-sloppy performance moved his scores into the mundane, my own A-zone bonuses on the rifle-only stage drove my score there into negative numbers, something rare enough for me.

Since this match was mostly recycled from previous matches, I probably won't YouTube the video (Jon, Bob, and I will review them at home before next week's Pima Tactical).

I deleted the original graphic because it seemed to have screwed up my template settings.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ahhh Crap >.< Forgot that last weekend was the 4th weekend... Totally thought it was this weekend... i got called in to help remove lead from the Backstop so i wouldnt have been able to make it :P Oct Def :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004