Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September ACTS

The September ACTS match was a gas, I hear, if lightly attended. Yup...I was a no-show. I figured it would be a bad idea trying to shoot after staying up all night. The match kept a September 11 motif, as seen in the stage descriptions.

Here are some pics taken by HKFreak...who is not the guy pictured with the HK. Full-size pics are available in the Arizona section of the ACTS Forum (see sidebar link).


Aron liked my Trijicon optics set-up (Reflex II) so much, he got one just like it. Now he's gonna kick my ass.













Would have been fun to see if I could beat Scott and his Woo-2 (left) with my Woo-1. Maybe next month.

HKFreak lamented that he couldn't shoot the one match that wasn't an AR-Fest. The other foreign goodies are featured below:












Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    I skipped it too. I've been clearing out the last of the alligators that I've been up to my ears in all summer.

    Maybe October.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    Sweet Aussie rifle. Almost had a chance to shoot it out here in Baghdad, at the range, but we ran out of time. The Aussie I was firing next to wanted to try my M-4.

    How did it handle?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004