Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Howdy!

Pardon the posting paucity please. Select the source(s) of scarcity of Saloon sagacity:

A. I've quit drinking (again).

B. I've been drunk off my ass.

C . I've been studying at a Jesuit Seminary and have no intenet connection there.

D. I'm addicted to adult date sims and spent all week playing one to see every possible outcome.

E. I'm actually dating a very demanding woman, and man, I'm tuckered out from all the dancing.

F. Curmudgeonly & Skeptical stopped posting (kinda). Hence as week of almost-silence in his honor.

G. None of the Above.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I would put at least a couple of Russian Rubles on (E), given the hint you posted earlier...

    I plead NFL, myself!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd say "A" or "F". As for "E" delete the comma after "and man". Unless you swing "both ways"...

    not that there's anything wrong with that.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your site almost every day....I need more cow bell, I gotta fevea and the only perscription is more cow bell. Substitute cow bell for Cowboy Blob and you have a hillarious SNL skit.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Ator said…

    I hope "E".... I don't post at the moment - so I really hope "E" or "B"....

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger a faith bigger than fear said…

    OK, I would maybe go with D...as I fell upon that one about a month back, but quickly realized I wasn't going to get lucky!! Sooo, I'll say "F"...

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004