Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a good caption or photoshop for this picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. Since ImageShack has been quirky lately, if you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even the junker car you're trying to sell!! Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Rodney Dill: "Dude, where's my truck?"

Other Contests:

Wyatt Earp











Gone Rick Motel
Rodney Dill
Bagel Blogger
WILLisms
Right Pundits
Bullwinkle Blog

Photoshops

Labels:

16 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Hey everybody, Billy Joel got his license back, let's go party."

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Dude, where's my truck?"

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Earl - get the rest of the beer - those truckloads of ice from FEMA finally showed up!!

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger LBJ said…

    - OK. . that wasn't supposed to be my email address - - last comment was mine Bob.
    Skywriter. . :-)

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Long night, eh?

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger shooter said…

    "Hey, Jethro! Woulda look at that?! I didn't spill a drop in the wreck!"

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Lemme finish my beer, and I'll show ya that there trick again".

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lets see that skinny Ho Paris top that!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Mick Jagger laughs at Keith Richards' awful Evel Kenevel attempt.

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger 2spothipshot said…

    "Whadda ya mean -'What do you mean,`I luck the standing`sir?'- osssiffer !?!"

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    If you've ever laughed hysterically over your wrecked truck and house, right after your Mother-In-Law said, "Hey Y'all... Watch this!" -- You just may be a redneck.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger American Warmonger said…

    Hey guys! I found where I parked my truck!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Hey, like you knocked down my 'Ted Kennedy Driving School' sign."

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I missed last week's contest...too busy tearin' half my calf muscles out hikin' in the Smokeys.

    Jes' luv these redneck-themed photochops~!

    (Gotta hold yer nose on this'un...

    ;D

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yer raht Zeke, dat ting gotta HEMI!

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Yup, there's two things that never go outta style in Possum Hollow, AR mullets and drunk driving.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004