Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, May 25, 2007

BoG2 Returns!

POF-USA sent my gas-piston upper back! Naturally, the UPS guy delivered it at sunset, so I've got to scramble around tomorrow to function check it, then take it to the range to re-zero the BUIS and EOTech. I don't know if I'll bother putting the new muzzle brake on it before shooting it in the 3rd Sunday 3-Gun. Maybe I'll get my favorite gunsmith to do that.

It's ALIVE!! Update: Shot two full mags of Wolf/55 through it without a hiccup. The sights are "kinda" on, so I'll see if I can live with that until my next real range day. Only got two hours of sleep last night (despite missing my nap yesterday waiting for the UPS truck), so I'll probably be too droopy to have a good range session.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004