Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 23, 2007

BAG Day Updates

(Moved up as Updates occur)

My Buy-a-Gun Day purchase is still on hold until the end of the month.

While you're waiting for that, check out Mad Ogre's AK underfolder! At least I think it's his BAG Day gun...Surf to 4-20-07.

I gotta find someone to model mine.

Denise at The Ten Ring proclaims her Japanese Ariska as her official BAG Day goody.

Jerry the Geek's BAG Day Mossberg 590!

PDB's Beretta 1201FP looks kinda familiar....

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice brass-catchers!

    Must be her first trip to the range...

    Bang...
    Bang...
    Bang...
    Bang... OW! OW! OW! OUCH!!!

    "Miss, I'm an Emergency Medical Technician, and I'm here to help you!!!" 8-)

    GaryN

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She shoots all that time, and is right handed. No brass were harmed, I assure you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004