Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Proud, Merry

Match Poo-Bah Terry said this stage got some good words from some of the shooters. I don't think Jon was one of those...at least he didn't have to shoot the Stars with the pain-inducing snubbie.

Since boneheaded Blob left his camera back in Tucson, we resorted to using Jon's, which limits movie files to 45 seconds. The Stars ate me up...several misses and a stuck shell requiring a bang-rack on the ground slowed me down considerably. A fellow shooter complimented me on my frantic loading and malfunction management; I made sure the weapon faced downrange when I slammed the butt on the ground. I better invest in a chamber brush....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004