Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

&*%$ing March Monsoons

It's been raining off and on all day today. Lisa the Biker Chick gave me a heads-up last weekend that she might feel well enough for a range trip Friday, which might be the last time I get some long-range practice before the annual 3-Gun match next weekend. I hope this stuff lets up; not so much for my own comfort, but so it doesn't discourage LtBC from hobbling out to the range with me. Offer still open to Billy Budd if he can make it.

Pray this stuff doesn't hang around to bother us in Mesa next week.

Update: Sh*T. So LtBC has one cankle...waaah! She backed out and it's raining cats and dogs tonight. I need to go anyway, but might end up going Saturday morning if the weather still sucks. Sunday, I'll be doing the Cactus 3-Gun Practice Match at Ben Avery (nothing further than 100 yards...probably less 'cuz I designed the stages...blogging that later, natch.) so this is my last chance at shooting 200 yards.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Handsome devil, I just got home. I have been trying for a month to schedule this work on my truck. Did Ya Go?

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Naw, I saw the rain coming down and took a long nap. Maybe tomorrow morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004