Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day Three

Lisa the Biker Chick recommended Lotramin to me for pet allergies. The base commissary didn't have that in stock, so I got a month's supply of Pharmacist Formula(R) Loratadine. Last night was the first time in a long time that I could hug the weasels, squeeze them, and call them George without developing breathing problems.

Of course, ferrets don't really care for being hugged, squeezed, and called George, but Squiggy submitted to some ear massaging and belly rubbing without trying to bite me...much. I had a bit of a runny nose afterwards, but nothing a shower didn't clear up. Life is better.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    At one time my wife thought she was allergic to dogs and cats. It turned out, after some tests, that she was not allergic to them, but to the spores and such that got trapped in their fur.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    BobG, I'm pretty sure that's not my case, since both sets of ferts I'm exposed to are indoor-only pets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004