Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Life Imitates Ren & Stimpy



Update! From Skywriter comes this little Ditty:

The Astronaut Song (sung to the Beatles tune "A Little Help from my Friends)

What will I do if I have to stop soon
cause my diaper had filled up on me
attached to my rear is some absorbent-like gear
but I'll try not to fill it with pee

Yes I get by with a little help from Depends
I stay dry with a little help from Depends
I''ve flown high with a little help from Depends

What will I do now my love's flown away
Oh it worries me to be alone
How will I feel at the end of the day
when she's tied up and he's all my own

Oh, I get by with a little help from Depends
mm, I stay dry with a little help from Depends
mm, I've flown high with a little help from Depends

Do you need anybody
I need somebody to mug
Could it be anybody
I want somebody to mug.

Would you believe in love at first Flight
yes, I'm certain it happens all the time
but who's panties did I see when I turned on the light
I can tell you, cuz I know they're not mine

Yes I get by with a little help from Depends
I'll stay dry with a little help from depends
mmm, I'll drive all night with a little help from Depends

Pinged to Basil's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004