Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Caption/Photoshop Friday

Got a good caption or Photoshop for this picture? Leave a comment, link the pic, or Email me your graphics. You could win a one-week Blog Ad on my side bar! Don't have a Blog? I can advertise your favorite cause, political candidate, or a snapshot of this morning's breakfast!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner:

Kristopher Barrett (I presume)

"Look what I traded my hat for!"

Please send me some Blog Ad fodder!

Other Contests:
Gone Rick Motel (#1 Photoshop last week -- here and there!)
Rodney Dill
Willisms
Right Pundits
Wyatt Earp
Bullwinkle
Bagelblogger

14 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    I like Snoopy.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Ellen totally bought into the phrase, "The bigger the hat, the bigger the ..."

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everyone loves "Big Hat Day" at "Gulag Disney"

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Look what I traded my hat for!"

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Snow White and the Seven Cossacks.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    A hat trick of a different sort.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Damnit. That Snow White comment was mine. Frakkin' Blogger!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Kremlin's less-developed younger sister comes out to meet the boys

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Debbie does Dzerzhinsky

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Here's a photochop entry...late arrival!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger LBJ said…

    The boys pose with Sonia Head, the new navel officer.

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't have a good line, but if you zoom in on the kid standing right behind the girl, he looks a little too happy.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm working on getting my blog up and running. I will probably redirect the link you used.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's up.

    What could I have possibly been thinking ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004