Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Made By Real Mexicans!

So you know it's Good!

My friend Joe had a curious practice of sitting down with a bag of plain potato chips and a bottle of Tabasco sauce. He'd dab a drop or two onto an individual chip, then enjoy the flavory heat of this strange mixture. I've tried it...it's good, but not something of which I've made a habit.

But this stuff, bought yesterday to spice up my morning omelettes, might not last very long. I've got to check and see if they sell it in jugs! As for the "Very Hot" -- only if you think ketchup is spicy....

Ask and ye shall receive!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Tabasco? Pfft! That's just Louisiana ant p*ss.

    I and some friends of mine used to eat potato chip or corn chips with daps of Vicious Viper.

    Quite brisk and refreshing.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    One more thing...if you want a really good sauce to spice up eggs, tacos, or whatever, get Sontava. The XXX version. They have a XX version, but it's too mild. The flavor is excellent in either.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    I do the same thing with Franks Red Hot; I prefer the flavor over that of tabasco, and it is only a bit hotter than salt and vinegar.

    I prefer Arizona Gunslinger smokin habenero for my corn chips; especially with chili dip.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004